How much am I worth? The reality is often that you don’t get what you’re worth, you get what you negotiate!
This is exactly why I think it is so important that women and young girls know what they are worth and are not afraid to ask for it!
If you don’t know what you’re worth and how to negotiate it, there’s a chance you’ll never get what you deserve (or should earn).
That is why my motto is: Ask, negotiate and you shall receive!
Over the past 20 years I have built up a lot of best practices and experience around a lot of topics that in my view belong to your basic skills if you are a woman in IT/Tech and want to build a career.
Negotiation is certainly one of them, but there are some very important skills that you really need to master in order to be successful and above all happy.
- Communicate in an effective way
- Dealing with criticism and feedback
- Letting go of your sense of overcompensation
- How to stay close to yourself
- Build a good network (both internally and externally)
- How to gather the right people around you to empower and support you
- Dealing with subtle sexism
- How do you make sure you don’t take everything personally
- Building your confidence
It took me years to master all these skills, but you can make a jump start and immediately start mastering all these skills! This is all included in the She in IT empowerment masterclass!
Are you ready for the next step?
Do you want more confidence, a winning mindset, laser focus and more freedom?
Schedule your 30-minute brainstorm session with me now to see if we are a match!
Let’s start building your succes together!
With love, Hendrika